The Kobelco KNW Series oil-free rotary screw air compressor is designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested in the United States and is delivered ready for operation. The two-stage rotary screw compressor provides completely oil-free air because no oil is allowed in the compression chambers. A factory trained field representative will supervise installation and start-up. This same representative will also train your maintenance personnel in the operation and maintenance of the assembly. Our commitment is to provide a trouble free, reliable installation of which we can both be proud. Since 2010 these products have been constructed in a “green” facility that utilizes over 1000 solar panels to produce 52% of the company’s electricity; highlighting the company’s commitment to energy conservation and the environment. From their commitment to the environment to their commitment to customer service, you can be sure that your Kolbeco Oil Free Rotary Screw Air-Compressor will meet your compressed air needs.
Kobelco Oil Free Rotary Screw Air Compressors
BENEFITS OF OIL FREE COMPRESSORS
- Eliminates the cost to collect and dispose of oil laden condensate.
- Avoids the compressor oil separator element and the downstream filter replacement cost.
- Avoids the the extra energy cost to overcome the pressure drop in the compressor oil separator and downstream filtration. Oil-free compressors use less energy due to lower discharge pressure.
- Stops the contamination of desiccant in regenerative type air dryers.
- Eliminates the cost of make-up oil that must be added to oil-flooded compressors.
- Reduces the maintenance associated with regular oil changes. Oil-free compressors require the oil to be changed annually. Oil-flooded compressors generally require two or more oil changes per year because the ambient air is mixed with the oil. This causes contamination and reduced oil life during high ambient conditions.
- Oil-free compressors have the added value of low unloaded horsepower. They unload within two seconds of command to unload and consume approximately 18% of full load horsepower when unloaded. This results in significant energy savings compared to oil flooded compressors.
Available in Variable Speed and Fixed Speed Options